- Auction Material October 2021
- Auction Material September 2021
- Auction Material August 2021
- Auction July 2021 to December 2021
- Auction April 2021
- Auction March 2021
- Auction February 2021
- Auction January 2021
- Auction from January 2021 To June 2021
- Auction September 2020
- Auction from Month July 2020 to December 2020
- Auction from month January 2020 to June 2020
- Auction October 2019
- Auction September 2019
- Auction August 2019
- Auction July 2019
- Auction June 2019
- Auction May 2018
- Auction April 2018
- Auction March 2018
- Auction February 2018
- Auction January 2018
- Auction December 2017
- Auction November 2017
- Auction October 2017
Panabaras Project Division, Rajnandgaon
- Hi- Tech Plantation
Panabaras Project Division, Rajnandgaon was formed in the revenue district of Rajnandgaon in terms of notification no. 3-111/76/2/10 dated 17-12-1976 issued by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- To improve the quality and productivity of the forests in the project areas of the Rajnandgaon district.
- To raise plantations of teak, bamboo and other Misc.Species
The total forest area 49909.824 ha. of the division is divided into 6 Ranges, 15 Sub Ranges, and 35 beats. The two central nurseries of the Division are located at Khadagaon and Koraldand and the two Timber Depots are at Mohala and Balod.
Commercial plantation of Teak, Bamboo and other species was started since 1976 and so far the Division has undertaken the plantation in 33214.024 ha. area.
|1977 to 2000||17344.692||7807.054||28.550||30.000||25130.30|
78000Jetropha plants were preparedby theDivision during the year 2005
The Nigam is also carrying out plantations of Sisal (Agave sislana), Aonla and Jatropha (Jatropha carcus) for employment generation for forest dependent Scheduled Tribe families. Self Help Groups/Committees have been formed for making Sisal fiber/rope and lifestyle/ utility articles from Sisal plantations to generate additional income of Rs. 1200 - 1500 per month for at least 8 months in a year.